Once Upon A Prayer

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Taggie Full of Love

One thing I never expected about being on our journey to bring our girls home, was the amazing adoption community of women I would meet.  These women have been such an absolute blessing and encouragement to me!  There have been days along the way when I felt like my heart might just explode from helplessness or sorrow.  Without fail, these women have rallied around me - covering my family and waiting daughters in prayer.  You know who you are, and I can never thank you all enough!

One of these women is traveling to Shanghai this weekend to bring home her sweet daughter Pippa!  When Tricia should be focused and concerned about her own preparations and her own busy agenda, she sent me a Facebook message with an offer to bring Mackenzie a gift from us.  I ran out to target, and purchased a pink Taggies blanket that says "Love, Hugs, Kisses".  How appropriate!  Last night I slept with that special gift in my hand, and this morning I spritzed it with my lemon scented perfume before heading to UPS to over-night the package to Tricia.  There is a whole lot of love wrapped up in that tiny 12" blanket!


There are no guarantees that Tricia will be allowed to bring this to Mackenzie or even see her, but I will be praying my heart out that our Little M gets a chance to meet my sweet friend.  Please Heavenly Father, move the heart of the orphanage director, and allow my sweet little girl to experience a mommy's love and tender touch while she waits for us to come!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19"

No comments:

Post a Comment