Once Upon A Prayer

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lily's First Haircut

As Jacques pointed out to me tonight, technically,
this is not Lily's first haircut.

BUT...
Today was Lily's first haircut as a US citizen,
and that has to count for something!

The woman who typically cuts our girl's hair was completely
booked for the day.  Lily's bangs were so long
that I could not take it one more day.

As fate would have it, the woman who cut Lily's
hair is Chinese.  Her name is Mei.

Lily was NOT happy when Mei started to take out her hair bow.
So sweet Mei left it in as long as she could.
If you haven't experienced it yet, trust me when I say
that Lily has a "stink eye" that could kill.
Literally.


Lily listening to "Liang Zhi Lao Hu", 
which has become "our song".

Lily checking out her new hairdo in the mirror.
Couldn't you just eat her up?

Yes, Lily, your hairbow is back where it belongs!

That precious hand is reaching out for me...Momma!
How in the world did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment