Once Upon A Prayer

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Juliana

I was on Brooke's "Little Wonders Find Homes" advocacy site this morning and read that a woman named Patty had two doctor's reports on “Juliana” that she was willing to share with interested families.  I emailed her, and told her that Jacques and I are ready,  able, and VERY willing to adopt a child with a severe CHD.  Patty immediately emailed everything that she had on Juliana to me.  As I read through the doctor’s prognosis for this sweet little girl, I could not stop crying.  Jacques heard me sniffling, and asked me what was wrong.  I read him the two doctor’s reports, and his first question was, “How do we bring her home?”  I so love my husband’s heart!  Unfortunately, this is not going to be easy.  Juliana is listed with a different adoption agency than the one we are with; the one we feel that we were led to by God to find our daughter.  Mountains will need to be moved in order for us to to bring this precious child home.  Unfortunately, this little one does not have much “time”, and we are hoping that a family will step forward and expedite to bring her home and give her a fighting chance at life.

The first photo we ever saw of "Juliana"

Sweet baby girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment